2/4/15

MORID HIJOS DE PUTA! (2006)

Directed by: Adrián Cardona, Rafa Dengrá, David Muñoz
Written by: Adrián Cardona, Rafa Dengrá, David Muñoz
Stars: Juan Cardona, Vicente Pizarro, MªPilar Ochando,
          J.Mª Angorrilla, David Ortiz

Year: 2006
Genrer: Horror, Short, Splatter
Run time: 21 minutes
My rating: 3.5 out of 5
REVIEW WRITTEN BY: GREIGH JOHANSON. SCREENSHOTS

Morid Hijos de Puta means "Die You Motherfuckers" in Spanish and I never thought I would get a chance to see this done so professionally in a movie. But FINALLY I got to see these hefty back-licking, drug-users and money horny bratz getting punched by Father Christmas himself. And now when the graceful adrenaline finally has gone to a normal level, I think it's time for a complete review

We will follow some Neo-bratz and they journey to Ibiza. And what do you do in Ibiza, unless the party? They fuck, they make up themselves, they do drugs and they behaving generally annoying. But there is a certain population of the island who can't tolerate their behavior and when the young people least expect it - a psychopath is out to get slaughtered them all. And believe me, he does for sure - The slaughter is brutal and the blood spurts across the whole screen!

I'm really speechless. Eskoria Films, the creators of "Brutal Relax" hits me on the most weakest points each time. Adrián is so incredibly adept at parodying mediocre-characters. The whole arrangement is so funny that I laugh myself downunder every time I am watching this little gem - Yes, I have seen it more than once and more it will be, that's for sure. This is a movie that you can watch just for the silly humor and the sake of violence. Pee and poop-humor are among the best I know, and here we have to put up with it once and for all.

The movie goes to such exaggeration and sometimes it becomes too much, but you never manage to keep from laughing. Much of the movie consists of a silly parody of "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and the violence is escalating to a level, similar with Roadkill Superstars short film "Total Fury". Bodyparts flies in all directions and their imagination flows as much as the blood.

It's now proven, Eskoria Films is really unique about what they do and from now, they're one of my favorite studios. It's almost a shame that they haven't received as much attention as "Troma Entertainment" or "Roadkill Superstar", for the multi-part, I think that Eskoria Films is just as skilled as Troma!

When I'm still in my excited review, I can also point out that this movie is getting a sequel sometime this year. They have been recording it for a while now and I'm really looking forward to it.


MORE DETAILS:

Produced by: Eskoria Films
Cinematography by: Eskoria Films
Editing by: Eskoria Films
Special Effects by: Eskoria Films
Music by: Ben Culer, Jesse Gª Legi, División Criminal, Code Name, Blood.
Country: Ibiza
Language: Spanish
Color: Color

Distributor: Eskoria Films





Share: