1/1/15

THE GREATEST AUDIAL DEVASTATION OF 2014

Written by Tim Naexos Nordstedt
So I got the mission to list up my 10 favourite album for the dead and gone year of 2014, well that's going to be easy, the most suck I thought to myself, in five minutes I had a list with a little more than thirty albums that got released last year and my headache started to clone itself allover my brain. A couple of minutes later or well at least 50 of them I suppose I managed to deplete the list to 19,  but anyway my headache is down to my toes and I finally managed to pick the top 10 of the most cacaophonous adorable crap of 2014 and I will list them fast like hell because my mind is changing names all the time.




1. N.K.V.D - Hakmarrja
This French/swedish Industrial Black Metal duo have impressed me with great releases as Diktator and Власть but Hakmarrja takes the sound to a complete other dimension, darker, slower and more oppressive.



2. Mysticum - Planet Satan
A well awaited sophmore album from these pioneers and it did not dissapoint in any way, still sticking to it´s roots but yet updated industrial black metal.

Read my review here


3. Sviatibor - La Foi De Ancestre
An impressive back to the 90s roots styled Pagan Black Metal from this French one man band and this is actually the third fullength album to be released in 2014.




4. Samhara - Deathkult Sutra
This Swedish Black Metal band deserves alot more attention!
A dark art at it's finest.

Read my review here


5. Acrania - Totalitarian Dystopia
Brutal slamming politicore that destroys the most in any scene.

Read my review here



6. Blood of Kingu - Dark Star on the Right Horn of the Crescent Moon
The Russian greatness does it again, I was a bit sad when they killed of Hate Forest but seeing what the band has become, tears are no longer shed.




7. Coprochephalic - The Oath of Relinquishment
Extreme Brutal Dead Space metal, not for the squeamish or for people that can´t stand the newer form of br00tal vokills.




8. The Deathtrip - Deep Drone Masters
Half UK, half Norwegian black metal band The Deathtrip finally releases their debutalbum and with Aldrahn at the front, things can´t go wrong.




9. Dead Congregation - Promulgation of the Fall
DEATH METAL!!! that is all and that is well!





10. Reverorum Ib Malacht- De Mysteriis Dom Christi
A really bizarre release dark ambient/black metal release almost to the point of being disturbing even.

Read my review here



So that was my short sum up for 2014 now let´s see what kind of abominations 2015 will spawn.



Share:

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment